Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Prayer request

Feb 19th

Hi everyone, missing all of you! it's great getting updates from you. A prayer request: The stomach pains haven't gone away yet (although it isn't nearly as bad as that crazy collapsing/writhing event from Sunday-now they are just constant). it's gotten to the point at which the clinic at New Hope can't diagnose me so I am going to a doctor in Kampala so hopefully he can diagnose me and do any lab tests if need be. My appointment is at 11am (which is 3am Michigan time --Don't bother waking up to pray at that time unless God wakes you up personally)! The cold I got from James is getting worse; his is going 10 days so far and still going strong, but that's the least of my worries at the moment. In any case, i'm not worried about any of it yet unless the doctor says i should be so i'll keep you posted. The doctor is supposed to be very kind, caring and knowledgeable. missionaries from NHU go to him often and so i feel confident. anyway, thanks for praying. love to all

Ellie

No comments: