Tuesday, April 8, 2008

almost done

April 8th.
Well it finally rained today, at least a little. Enough to cool it down around here. Our hut is still hot. actually, the bricks are still radiating heat. even to stand next to them is to feel hot.

I'm feeling sad about leaving, but excited about going home. I wish I had another two weeks here, to say goodbye to people, to finish some work projects with Sam. Sam is really sad now that he finally has me, I am leaving. At least I have been able to help him with some major things. We are going to try a big push on monday to get a wireless repeater up to extend the range. tomorrow bright and early we go on safari. work to do, packing, signing up for ellie's classes, etc.

many keep asking when we're getting home- that would be the 24th.


john

1 comment:

sonrisa said...

i totally thought you were coming home the 27th!!! what a surprise! :)

i am sooo glad you are going on a safari! you are going to have the best pictures ever!!!!!!

we can't wait to see you